Interesting Uses for Coconut Oil
I felt this was necessary because a friend told me about how she uses coconut oil as a shaving cream. At first I thought, she meant she put it into a shaving cream and she said no…instead of shaving cream. Of course, my curious nature had to try that out and guess what…it WORKED!!! My legs got a close shave and they were super smooth. I will never by shaving cream again!
Therefore, this post is dedicated to 10 amazing uses for coconut oil.
- Shaving cream: apply a thin amount (a little goes a long way) after taking a shower shave away
- Eye makeup remover
- Diaper Cream for babies
- Use it topically to kill yeast infections
- A small amount can be put in the hair to remove frizz
- Apply it to damp hair and let sit for 15-20 minutes as pre-wash (natural cleansing properties)
- Can rub it on your lips as a natural chapstick
- Use topically to soothe psoriasis or eczema
- Mix with salt and can remove dry skin off your feet
- Mix with baking soda for a natural whitening toothpaste